Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Hello again lukeyes,I am
1 min 25 sec ago
- Not silly to try something and see if it works
12 min 5 sec ago
- That's one that should help a lot of people
21 min 5 sec ago
- Thank you very much. I hope
31 min 6 sec ago
- Thanks Lumi. It would be
41 min 7 sec ago
- Your comment made me happy
43 min 24 sec ago
1 hour 24 min ago
- Looks good.
1 hour 35 min ago
- User's manual
2 hours 41 min ago
- Thanks for the suggestions
3 hours 44 min ago
- Ben Heck makes a neat little SHR
- Nifty IR sensor
- Small Quadrocopters
- Wood made handcrafted desk robot kit + many extras
- Cyber Weekend arrives in DFRobot, and surprises await!!
- Proto3000 3D Engineering Solutions
- Face Tracking with OpenCV, Processing and Arduino
- I'm Taller and weigh less so I feel good about this!
- Robot Cowboys