Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Here's a good start
44 min 10 sec ago
- I guess I'd make an
44 min 22 sec ago
1 hour 10 min ago
- Recognition overdue, sir. :)
1 hour 14 min ago
- Great robot....!!!!!
2 hours 9 min ago
- Fair point.In regards to
4 hours 15 min ago
- That's awesome! I'm trolling
4 hours 31 min ago
- I'm not a big fan of users
4 hours 35 min ago
- I think that account
5 hours 55 min ago
- I've been hacked!
8 hours 46 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone