Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- I was planning on using this schematic.
12 min 7 sec ago
- Thanks for your feedback!I
1 hour 6 min ago
- this one looks great
2 hours 2 min ago
- Have you designed a "H" bridge before?
2 hours 9 min ago
- Core parts suggestion
2 hours 15 min ago
- As long as he takes video
2 hours 30 min ago
- What I want to do is a good
2 hours 42 min ago
- As 6677 pointed out, do not
2 hours 34 min ago
2 hours 56 min ago
- That would be 4.5v per board
3 hours 24 min ago
- Ben Heck makes a neat little SHR
- Nifty IR sensor
- Small Quadrocopters
- Wood made handcrafted desk robot kit + many extras
- Cyber Weekend arrives in DFRobot, and surprises await!!
- Proto3000 3D Engineering Solutions
- Face Tracking with OpenCV, Processing and Arduino
- I'm Taller and weigh less so I feel good about this!
- Robot Cowboys