Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Fair point.In regards to
1 hour 45 min ago
- That's awesome! I'm trolling
2 hours 58 sec ago
- I'm not a big fan of users
2 hours 4 min ago
- I think that account
3 hours 24 min ago
- I've been hacked!
6 hours 16 min ago
- Hooray! I've been hacked!
6 hours 22 min ago
- Blowing smoke
6 hours 24 min ago
- Thank you for the suggestion
7 hours 29 min ago
- I just noticed the YouTube
8 hours 1 min ago
- Saw these LIDARs scavenged
8 hours 30 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone