Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- As Bajdi suggested, bright
8 min 12 sec ago
- Strange indeed Max. I don't
16 min 20 sec ago
- Thanks Bajdi! That's the
20 min 7 sec ago
- Hello Chris! Wow, this thing
23 min 42 sec ago
- Is this the data sheet for
29 min 57 sec ago
31 min 59 sec ago
39 min 24 sec ago
- Do you
43 min 55 sec ago
- Make sure that the
46 min 9 sec ago
- I don't know if this helps
49 min 10 sec ago
- Ben Heck makes a neat little SHR
- Nifty IR sensor
- Small Quadrocopters
- Wood made handcrafted desk robot kit + many extras
- Cyber Weekend arrives in DFRobot, and surprises await!!
- Proto3000 3D Engineering Solutions
- Face Tracking with OpenCV, Processing and Arduino
- I'm Taller and weigh less so I feel good about this!
- Robot Cowboys