Hi, I just put the new T'rex controller on my Wild thumper 6wd, and i put the bluetooth module to controlled by my smart phone, but the problem is , it's running very slow, and lack of power.......
thank you for reply
yes, I'm using the default T'REX code. And also the Dagu android app + The Dagu bluetooth module
I already shorten the wires, but the result still no improved
try to use RC, but it cannot move either
, but it cannot move
i am working on wild thumpher 6wd with the same components you have used but i am very new to this. Can you please guide me with the electrical schematics or perhaps pictures of the connection to and from the trex motor controller .